Tim - CPRC
Vicki - CPRC
What is CPRC?CPRC stands for Community Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. This is a program designed to assist a person with a Serious mental illness (SMI) in remaining in the community.
The supports offered by this program are designed to increase a person's quality of life and support their personal journey toward recovery. This is accomplished by providing an array of services that assist in supporting a stable and productive lifestyle. Qualified mental health professionals and trained case managers coordinate community support, crisis intervention, medication services, and rehabilitation services and groups. Many of our services are provided in the home or in the community.
What does CPRC do?
- Community Support - These services are provided to assist a person in adjusting to and remaining in community as much as possible. The professional staff will also assist a person in accessing other services needed in the community.
- Crisis Intervention - Our professional staff are available to assist in times of crisis 24 hours a day for those enrolled in our program.
- Medication Services - Qualified, trained and licensed staff are available to asses, monitor and prescribe medication to assist with the management and stabilization of presenting illnesses.
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation groups - Education groups and activities designed to improve understanding of behavioral health and overall health and wellness.
- Psychiatric services - Diagnosis and medication management will be provided by licensed and trained qualified mental health professionals.
- Counseling services - These services are available to address behavioral health needs and co-occurring issues. These services are provided by a qualified mental health professional.
- Health and Wellness - these services encourage a person to learn and maintain health practices that will improve their overall health.
- Employment - Support, guidance, and education is provided for those individuals that want to pursue gainful employment.